WAGUS Cork Tools for Massage and Yoga
A natural product “Made in Europe” made of high quality cork.
Cork is a skin-friendly and sustainable natural material that, due to its material properties, is ideal for the production of massage tools or yoga accessories.
Only high quality cork is used for the production of WAGUS cork products. The cork trees are peeled for the first time at the age of 25 years, further harvests are then carried out at intervals of about 10 years. Since the cork trees usually reach an age of about 200 years or more, many harvests are possible. This gift of nature allows us to produce our eco-friendly, durable and sustainable cork products.
The WAGUS product range includes:
- Cork balls with different diameters (5cm -10cm)
- Cork fascia rolls in different sizes
- Cork yoga blocks in different sizes
- Material: Made of high quality European cork
- Minimum quantities: Logo application from 250 pcs
- Dimensions: Depending on your needs and budget, WAGUS cork products can be supplied in different sizes
- Branding / Logo Attachment: Laser, pad printing or hot print
- Logo size: Depending on product size and branding method
- Packaging: Usually loose in the carton, on request available in a single box, jute bag or cotton bag
- Instruction flyer: neutral or customized / German or other languages
- Delivery time: 3 to 10 weeks after final approval, depending on quantity, branding and production capacity