While the protection of the other person is in the focus with the usual surgical masks, these FFP2 masks also protect the person wearing the mask!
Respirator masks “Made in Europe” FFP2 NR without exhalation valve, article 8172000
- Important: with CE marking with 4-digit test center number (represents the notified body that tested the product)
- Filter level P2 (second highest filtration performance)
- Without exhalation valve – therefore maximum protection for the wearer of the mask and their counterpart
- EU standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Regulation: EU 2016/425
- Renowned European manufacturer
- European standard size
- Excellent fit thanks to the nose pad plus flexible, adjustable nose clip (important for low leakage rates and for people who wear glasses, to minimize fogging up of the glasses)
- The soft inner material is comfortable to wear all day long
- Perfect hold thanks to synthetic fixing straps (without natural rubber or latex)
- Shelf life until 2025
These masks are individually packed in a polybag, 20 pieces each in a dispenser box (see picture).
It is not easy for a layperson to distinguish safe from counterfeit or unsafe masks. The masks offered here are CE-compliant FFP2 masks that were produced in Europe, no Chinese (KN95), Japanese (DS) etc. standards. This can be recognized by the CE marking with the 4-digit test center number.