The usual surgical masks do not protect the wearer of the mask, only his counterpart – these FFP2 masks protect both!
FFP2 masks without valve, model CR 6920
- IMPORTANT: CE-marking with 4-digit test body number (represents the notified body that tested the product)
- The verified CE declaration of conformity is available.
- EU-standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- European standard size
- High accuracy of fit thanks to flexible nose clip
- Two elastic bands and nose pad for a comfortable fit
- Shelf life until 03/2025
The FFP2 masks are packed à 20 pcs. per polybag, which are packed in a carton à 500 pcs. – this will be sent in a space-saving manner without the additional inner boxes.
Since there are currently many ineffective or fake masks on the market, it is not easy for nonexperts to differentiate between safe and insecure products. The masks offered here are actually CE-compliant FFP2 goods – no Chinese (KN95), Japanese (DS) etc. standards. In addition to the CE mark, a CE-compliant mask also has a 4-digit test center number which also appears on the declaration of conformity. This allows the to check the authenticity of the certificates.
The usual mouth-nose masks only protect the patient/counterpart from infection by the wearer of the face masks – these FFP2 masks also protect the wearer!